The successful candidate will be a key member of the Voltiq team, involved in all aspects of the advisory process. Core competencies and responsibilities will focus on modelling, global sector research and review, screening and analysis of transaction opportunities, preparation of pitch books and any related administrative tasks.
Transaction analysis and execution
- Perform analysis of investment opportunities.
- Develop, build and analyse (often complex) financial models, focusing on model integrity, multivariable sensitivity analyses, review of key assumptions, valuation and validation, etc.
- Liaise with relevant client’s staff to ensure smooth deal execution.
- Actively participate in the preparation and presentation of any pitch book, status reports for clients, etc.
- Conduct debt and equity due diligence processes and handle the implications of their findings in financial models and documentation.
Business development support
- Analyse various renewable and transmission markets to identify potential opportunities.
- Develop contact network to improve access to information for entire team.
- Keep abreast of important industry developments and publications and disseminate relevant information to entire team.
- University degree in mathematics, econometrics, business administration or equivalent.
- CA, MBA, CFA, CBV is an asset.
Minimum one-two years of relevant financial modelling and valuation experience preferably within the infrastructure and/or energy sectors.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent analytical and modelling skills. Voltiq models are highly complex and sophisticated, including macros, and are audited by Big Four accountants in due diligence processes.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (Excellent English and Dutch written and spoken).
- High level of personal and professional integrity, sense of initiative, pro-active attitude, commitment, attention to detail and teamwork.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Willingness to travel frequently.
Applications including resume can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.