Due to increasing activities in Asia Pacific, we are looking for a talented Analyst to join our Singapore office to contribute to the region's paradigm shift into more sustainable development in the coming decades. The successful candidate will be working very closely with a highly reputed team across different offices, involved in all aspects of debt and equity financial transactions for renewable energy projects and companies in Asia Pacific and other parts of the world.
Transaction analysis and execution
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis of project opportunities.
- Develop, review and manage complex project finance financial models, run various analyses and summarize results in a clear and effective manner.
- Assist in the coordination and review of due diligence conducted by other advisors.
Business development support
- Analyse various renewable and transmission markets to identify potential opportunities.
- Prepare pitch and presentation materials.
- Develop a contact network to improve access to information for the entire team.
At least a university degree in mathematics, econometrics, business administration or equivalent from a leading institution.
One-two years of financial modelling and valuation experience preferably within the infrastructure and/or energy sectors.
Knowledge and Skills
- Good knowledge of financial accounting and analysis.
- Excellent analytical skills and able to learn quickly.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (fluency in an Asian language would be considered a plus).
- High level of personal and professional integrity, sense of initiative, pro-active attitude, commitment, attention to detail and teamwork.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
Applications including resume can be sent to email@example.com.