Join us in our spacious and modern office on the 10th floor of the totally renovated "Iberia Mart II" office building at Calle Orense 34 in Madrid's coolest business district, hosting many restaurants, bars and other professional service companies.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the Voltiq team, involved in all aspects of the advisory process. Core competencies and responsibilities will focus on transaction process management, financial modelling, screening and analysis of transaction opportunities, preparation of pitch books, info memo's, and the like.
Transaction analysis and execution
- Perform analysis of investment opportunities.
- Transaction process management.
- Develop, build and analyse (often complex) financial models, focusing on model integrity, multivariable sensitivity analyses, review of key assumptions, valuation and validation, etc.
- Liaise with relevant client’s staff to ensure smooth deal execution.
- Actively participate in the preparation and presentation of any pitch book, status reports for clients, etc.
- Conduct debt and equity due diligence processes and handle the implications of their findings in financial models and documentation.
- University degree in mathematics, econometrics, business administration or equivalent.
- CA, MBA, CFA, CBV is an asset.
Minimum two-four years of relevant financial modelling and valuation experience preferably within the infrastructure and/or energy sectors.
Knowledge and Skills
- Native / fluent Spanish, fluent English
- Excellent analytical and modelling skills. Voltiq models are highly complex and sophisticated, including macros, and are audited by Big Four accountants in due diligence processes.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (Excellent English and Spanish written and spoken).
- High level of personal and professional integrity, sense of initiative, pro-active attitude, commitment, attention to detail and teamwork.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Willingness to travel frequently
Applications including resume can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.