Join us in our spacious and modern office on the 10th floor of the totally renovated "Iberia Mart II" office building at Calle Orense 34 in Madrid's coolest business district, hosting many restaurants, bars and other professional service companies.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the global Voltiq team, originating and managing high profile energy transition transactions in Spain and abroad.
Core competencies and responsibilities will focus on transaction origination and execution management. You will be supported by a top industry team covering process management, financial modelling, screening and analysis of transaction opportunities, preparation of pitch books, info memo's, and the like.
- Originate, structure and negotiate high-profile global M&A and equity raising transactions in renewable energy
- Coordinate and execute transactions in collaboration with clients and the internal team
- Acting as deal-captain
Development of business opportunities
- Utilize network of contacts to create advisory mandates
- Contribute to increasing the volume of transactions where Voltiq acts as advisor
- Actively participate in the development of long-term strategic alliances and client relationships
- Professional designation (CA, CFA)
- Minimum 5-7 years experience (ideally 10) in M&A transaction advisory, preferably as an advisor / investment banker
- Experience in project finance / debt transactions is appreciated
- Demonstrated experience in major transactions (of more than 50 million dollars in equity each) in Energy or Infrastructure
- Energy or Renewables exposure
- Used to work in cross-border transactions
Knowledge and skills
- Excellent English and Spanish (Spanish mother-tongue is a must)
- Client driven and “getting deals done” mentality
- Commercially savvy
- Strong project execution skills
- Excellent ability in organizing and setting priorities
- Analytical feel for the market
- Negotiating skills
- Coaching abilities
- Pro-active, a person who takes the initiative
- Teamwork skills
- Having built and worked with financial excel models in the past. Voltiq has a strong team of modelling analysts, but this position requires affinity with excel models.
Applications including resume can be sent to email@example.com.